Passione Creativa!

Questo fine settimana mi trovate a Mariano Comense per questa bellissima esposizione: Passione Creativa!

''PASSIONE CREATIVA si presenta come una tre giorni di “full immersion” tra creatività, proposte di lavori manuali, a tre mesi da Natale, nell’inizio di stagione in cui la manualità femminile, e non solo, si presenta nella più alta espressione artistica e di fantasia.''

Noi saremo presenti con un piccolo spazio dove potrete trovare tanti articoli sfiziosi di cake design e pasticceria e dove ci saranno gli immancabili corsi:

presso lo stand n° 2 - Primo Piano

Sabato e domenica

Ore 10.30
Durata 1ora materiale incluso
Realizzare fiori in pasta di zucchero

Ore 15 per bambini
Durata 1ora materiale incluso
un simpatico orsetto in pasta di zucchero

Ore 16.30
Durata 1ora materiale incluso
modelling base: impara a modellare un viso in pasta di zucchero

Passate a trovarci! :-)

Scrivi commento

Commenti: 7
  • #1

Timmy Ek (giovedì, 02 febbraio 2017 18:25)

Undeniably consider that which you said. Your favorite justification seemed to be at the web the simplest thing to have in mind of. I say to you, I definitely get irked at the same time as other folks consider worries that they plainly do not recognize about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest and also defined out the whole thing with no need side effect , folks could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

• #2

Nerissa Seely (domenica, 05 febbraio 2017 06:57)

Hi there to all, how is all, I think every one is getting more from this site, and your views are pleasant in support of new viewers.

• #3

Vincenzo Pellegrino (domenica, 05 febbraio 2017 21:06)

Appreciate this post. Let me try it out.

• #4

Reynalda Billiot (lunedì, 06 febbraio 2017 06:45)

Hello, I enjoy reading through your article. I like to write a little comment to support you.

• #5

August Duke (mercoledì, 08 febbraio 2017 17:12)

Yes! Finally something about %keyword1%.

• #6

Latina Trusty (mercoledì, 08 febbraio 2017 19:27)

Its such as you learn my mind! You seem to understand a lot about this, such as you wrote the e book in it or something. I feel that you simply can do with some % to drive the message house a bit, but instead of that, that is fantastic blog. An excellent read. I'll definitely be back.

• #7

Coy Kovacich (giovedì, 09 febbraio 2017 11:24)

Can I simply say what a comfort to uncover somebody who really knows what they're discussing over the internet. You actually realize how to bring a problem to light and make it important. More and more people must read this and understand this side of your story. I was surprised you are not more popular because you most certainly possess the gift.